I do own some but all of mine are rented at the present. I will keep you in mind if something becomes available.
I know I "shoulda" posted this in the Classifieds thread but I wanted to make sure everybody seen it. Was wondering if any of you fine people out there own any homes/apartments that you rent out. Me and my wife are looking for a nice rental home we perfer to live in Big Stone but Norton would be fine also. Any help/information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
"Why so serious?"
I do own some but all of mine are rented at the present. I will keep you in mind if something becomes available.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
If you're up for Caney Ridge, let me know.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Nah don't really wanna do Caney Ridge, really want to be in Big Stone bc she wants to be close to her mother once the baby gets here but would live in Norton if we cant find anything in the Gap. Thanks tho, keep me in mind if you hear of anything.
"Why so serious?"
Bookmarks